Saturday, January 14, 2012

I've been had!!!!

I haven't had much time to blog lately, on account of the non-foster child. (Explanation is on the dog blog.) But since she's currently busy with a consequence, now I can blog. So here is what was in my house when I came home from work last Friday:


What in the world according to Garp?????

It's a flower. My beautiful flesh-eating alien turned into a flower. Boohoohoohoohoo I'm so sad!!!!!! I was really looking forward to having a pet flesh-eating alien to sic on my enemies. (Christians totally have enemies. We have to forgive them; flesh-eating aliens don't.)

Not only is it a flower, it's an orange flower. What I ordered was black lilies. I don't mind getting a flesh-eating alien instead of a lily, but if it's a lily, I want the BLACK lily I paid for. Now I'm annoyed.

For the sake of argument, I'm going to blame this on the lack of daylight. Maybe the other two lilies will be black. They haven't even put out buds yet, which is fine by me. Maybe they'll make black flowers, or maybe next year they'll make black flowers. If they don't produce black flowers three years in a row, I'll give them to someone else.

I hope the black pansies turn out better than this.

No comments: