Saturday, September 10, 2011

What is wrong with you?

I thought writing a blog about my garden would be nice and peaceful and no one would feel compelled to leave absurd or aggravating comments. I mean, it's a blog about my garden. Nothing in my garden is illegal, controversial, dangerous, anti-social, or in anyway a possible concern to anyone, so why would anyone take the time to annoy me on my garden blog?

Right. That's not counting without the power of the Intertubes. Someone felt the need to leave a bunch of anonymous comments about my mental health.

WTF?

It's a blog about my garden. It's got nothing to do with my mental health. Also, no one asked you, and do you really think anyone is gonna listen to anonymous opinions about their mental health?

People just can't pass up an opportunity to annoy somebody.

2 comments:

Ioana said...

there is a very useful button on your keyboard for such situations: it's called the "delete" button. some people are better left ignored... when I saw the comment yesterday I thought about replying, but you know what? they're not worth my time and effort... cheers! :)

Mongoose said...

See, I don't totally disagree with making comments to people about their mental health, because some people really need someone else to point out they could use help. But come on... on my garden blog???? What part of my garden blog seems to invite comments about my mental health?