Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The kwyjibo tree

I got some seeds in the mail this morning. They're called "crocodile bark jackal berry."

What's a crocodile bark jackal berry?

I have absolutely no idea. I was looking for something else and I saw the name, and the supplier didn't have a picture, and it was "only two bucks." Like I always say, everything is "only two bucks" until you buy 150 of them.

So, now I have five seeds of crocodile bark jackal berry. I could google it, but I'm not going to; that way it will be a surprise. Assuming I can even get them to sprout, as tropical seeds are a bit of a bother. But the thing is, Blogger post tags can only be 255 characters total, and "crocodile bark jackal berry" is 28 characters, so that's a waste of space. So for the sake of brevity, it will henceforth be known on this blog as the kwyjibo tree.

So now you know.

No comments: