Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baobab Friday

Technically, Friday is tomorrow, but it's a holiday so I won't have internet access. So, the Friday update is today.


A. za has shed its husk and is slowly getting upright. A. digitata is progressing like any normal plant. So far, there isn't much difference between growing baobabs and any other plant.

The seeds that were not doused in boiling water have shown no sign of wanting to sprout yet. I haven't dug in the dirt to see if they're even growing roots, as it's normal for them not to have sprouted yet, but I'm not very patient. I'm thinking I might take the seeds I saved in case these failed, boil them and plant them. But then again, I already don't know what I'm gonna do with these two when they grow up; maybe more baobabs isn't exactly what I need in life.

No comments: