Friday, July 22, 2011

More pansies


The purple one is at an awkward angle and like I said, the colour messes with my camera's head. Half the time the autofocus can't even find it. The stem of this flower has been hanging over the edge of the pot for weeks and I had meant to cull it, but never got around to it because it didn't seem to do any harm. Good thing I didn't, this is my favourite pansy so far.



Light blue pansies. I like blue, but I have to admit the purple one is way more spectacular. I'm keeping a close eye on the timing of these, because I'll use their timeline to calculate when the purple one probably flowered.


Yellow bud.


Ensemble. It's a crappy photo, but I think this is gonna look really good when it has more than three flowers on it. I'm sure glad I planted them.

No comments: