Wednesday, July 20, 2011

When did THAT happen?

In all that, I totally failed to notice:


A pansy! The camera systematically failed to capture the colour properly in six tries, for some reason. It's a beautiful deep purple.

I wonder when it hatched, because it was on the dark side of the pansies, and the only reason I noticed it is because I decided to eat "al fresco" with the dog, and since there is no room for a chair and table on the balcony, we were sitting right on the floor. And from that level, I noticed something purple among the green, turned the pansies around, and there it was!

That's awesome. I tried pansies last year and failed. This year I planted something called "matrix jewel mix" from Veseys. So far, I'm very pleased.

By the way, I'm making a list of my suppliers in the sidebar, so if you see something here that you like, you can go buy it too.

In other news, there are now some buds among the nemophilas as well.

No comments: