Friday, August 12, 2011

I MUST have this product!

I received my first plant catalog. I knew plant catalogs would be a bad idea. They're full of temptations. In fact having perused one, I'm now quite certain that The Fall had nothing to do with snakes. What really happened is that Eve ordered the seeds of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil from a seed catalog.

So of course I've picked out a whole bunch of stuff that I would never have put on my shopping list otherwise. But even before I opened the catalog, I was coveting the product on the back cover: the Time Lapse Plant Camera.

As the name entails, it's a camera that takes photos at regular intervals so you can make a time-lapse video. And it's "weatherproof", so you can put it in your garden.

O.

M.

G.

I MUST have a Time Lapse Plant Camera! Now! Now! Now!

Of course it costs $119.95 and in any case there would be no point buying it now, when I'm at home and the gardening season is almost over. But as soon as work starts up, I'm buying this.

See? Seed catalogs are evil.

No comments: